The Therapy Rooms are pleased to announce that we are launching a new treatment – Dermaplaning!
What Is Dermaplaning?
Dermaplaning is a safe and highly effective physical exfoliation procedure. It requires the use of a sterile, surgical scalpel to gently “shave” the skin’s surface, removing the top-most layer of dead skin along with fine, vellus hair (aka peach fuzz).
Benefits of Dermaplaning
- Physical exfoliation triggers cell regeneration to renew your skin
- Physical exfoliation also allows products to better penetrate your skin
- Dermaplaning gets rid of fine hairs that can accumulate dirt and oil
- The vellus hairs on your face will not grow back thicker or darker
- Exfoliation of dead cells, and removal of fine hairs = healthier, brighter skin
- Dermaplaning is super effective, non-invasive, and painless
- The treatment requires absolutely no downtime
- The treatment will make your makeup application smoother
- Dermaplaning instantly smooths and softens the skin
Who Should Have Dermaplaning?
Dermaplaning is especially effective on those with a dry or rough skin texture, and it helps to minimize superficial acne scarring or uneven skin tone. It is also beneficial for mature skin, which tends to have a buildup of dead cells as cellular turnover slows down with age. Dermaplaning is safe for pregnant clients who cannot have chemical peels. Those with very oily or active acne should avoid this procedure, as well as anyone with thick, dark facial hair.
Dermaplaning treatment is £80 for 60 minute treatment, which includes face mask, head, back, and shoulder massage. Treatment is recommended every 4-6 weeks for optimum results.
Contact Us for more information, or to book a treatment.